Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Google Downtime? "Inconceivable!" says Vizzini

If you are like Westley trying to use Google Mail you may find  it is not working.

"Inconceivable!", Vizzini said as he tried to load Gmail in his web browser.

Inigo Montoya at Google was reported saying "Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya you crashed my server.  Prepare to die.".  Right before that he posted on the Apps Status Dashboard all the systems that are affected.

It seems though not all of this outage is affecting everyone.  My corporate and personal apps are doing just fine however its a big enough issue that Google posted it to their dashboard.

It may simply be an attack on the castle of Prince Humperdinck.  My guess though is Microsoft read my earlier Blog post and resorted to DDOS attack against Google.  Sorry guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment