Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA and PIPA Must Die - Protest Supporters

SOPA and PIPA are evil and will squash your civil liberties by turning everyone into criminals just for linking to a website which contains piracy.  Obviously this law is significantly flawed.  Once again though corporate america means to help take your liberties away.  The List Of SOPA Supporters is an example of corporate America taking your rights away.  I personally am protesting these companies and where possible not purchasing any products from them.  I suggest you review the list for companies you purchase from and look for alternatives.  I also suggest you review the political and corporate supporters of SOPA.  I assure you I will not vote for anyone listed on this Bill.  I am an IT professional and this law is designed to take your freedoms away not protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment